Read about how I implemented the live star counting on this page.
||HTTP mocking and expectations library
||hackable HTTP proxy to simulate server failure scenarios and network conditions
||easy dependency injection for node.js unit testing
||proxies Node.js's require in order to allow overriding dependencies during testing
||simplifying the use of mocks with Node.js
The Meteor Testing Manual
- Chance is a minimalist generator of random strings, numbers, etc. to help reduce some monotony particularly while writing automated tests or anywhere else you need anything random.
- Chakram is a REST API testing framework offering a BDD testing style and fully exploiting promises.
- Frock is a plugin-based tool for running fake HTTP and socket services.
- Preceptor is a test-runner and test-aggregator that runs multiple tests and testing frameworks in parallel, sequential, or a combination there of, aggregating all of the test-results and coverage-reports.
- SuperTest is a library for testing Node.js HTTP servers using a fluent API.
- Testling: unit tests in all the browsers